Just in case you wanted to know, here is how you become cool.
Follow these steps, and you’ll be guaranteed to be super-cool and get all the chics.
- Let your hair grow to about 3-4 inches, all the way around your head.
- Apply gel and pull your hair outwards away from the scalp. Allow enough time for your hair to stick out.
- Whilst your hair is growing, do not shave at all … let that grow out too. Trim an awful goatee, leaving a small crappy patch beneath your lower lip.
- Next time you fill up your 1987 Ford Tempo with fuel, go inside to pay (versus pay-at-the-pump). Look for the standard rack of shitty sunglasses next to the day-old cookies. Feel free to donate a dollar to that missing kid.
- Once you have enough gas to drive to a Goodwill, go there and look for the most-ridiculous suit and tie you can find.
- You’re almost done; next, go down to your local courthouse and legally change your name to Judd Nelson.
You’re all set! Good luck and happy chic-banging!