Can you spot the under cover policeman?
The first one that does gets a cookie…
OK we don’t have any cookies, so I’ll find something you can sniff. How about that?
Am I the only one (apparently not) that noticed something unusual about this video?
You’d think the reporter would’ve at least tried to find a white person.
Is this how stereotypes get started? Or, is this simply fact?
To show my respect to the Earth and all the liberal pussies that say we must protect her… Here is a list of what I did this Earth Day.
1. Bought an SUV. The Ozone Killer 3000 with an extra fossil fuel burning engine and genuine baby seal skin seat covers.
2. Purchased a crate of 250 Watt light bulbs for my house and burned them all day long.
3. Convinced my neighbors to burn their lights all day long
4. Shot and ate a bald eagle.
5. Sank a Green Peace boat
6. Stole money from PETA and gave it to Dick Cheney
7. Peed into the towns water supply
8. Dumped toxic waist in the ocean
9. Taught children the joys of plastic silverware and how to hide a car battery in the woods.
10. Changed my cars oil in a botanical garden.
11. Planted 650,000 Styrofoam cups in hopes of growing Styrofoam trees.
12. Watered my trees with gasoline.
13. Killed a Hippy
14. Watched Fox News all day long.
So what did you do????
Thank goodness for shiny things… Without them women would not have anything to think about.
But make sure they finish all your laundry and cooking before you let them play with their shiny thing. Otherwise they will not get any of their womanly duties finished before the big game comes on.
I just kid
I know women are a much more complex instrument than something that would be only interested in shiny things…
They like to give oral sex too.
If you FOR the overturning of the ban against gay marriage, I invite you to read this: